Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. ("Nevada Sunrise") is a gold exploration company with a current portfolio of two gold exploration projects in Nevada. Highlights include:
· Kinsley Mountain Project, near Elko, Nevada, is an exploration earn-in joint venture with Pilot Gold Inc. (TSX: PLG) with Pilot Gold holding an approximate 78% participating interest and Nevada Sunrise holding an approximate 22% participating interest.
· Golden Arrow Project, near Tonapah, Nevada, - see “Golden Arrow Technical Report” dated April 1, 2009 on Nevada Sunrise’s listing at www.sedar.com
· In 2011, Nevada’s production of gold was approximately 175 tons, representing approximately 74% of U.S. total gold production, thus adding to the U.S. ranking as the world’s third-largest gold producer (237 tons), behind China (355 tons) and Australia (270 tons).
· Nevada Sunrise applies the extensive exploration experience and high-end technical skills of its founders to search for and acquire new gold exploration projects that are advanced internally or offered for joint venture.
· Nevada Sunrise is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol “NEV”.